Admiral markets review reddit
When was Admiral Markets founded? What license?
Currently, Admiral Markets holds the three most prestigious license types
- Admiral Markets UK Ltd brand is under Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) of the UK number FRN 595450.
- The Admiral Markets Cyprus Ltd brand is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC), No. 201/13.
- Admiral Markets Pty Ltd brand with a Financial Services Business License (ASIC) in Australia, number ABN 63 151 613 839.
In addition, the MiFID II license belongs to the European Union. This is a license that requires Forex exchanges in the European bloc to disclose transparent information about the process before and after the transaction. Not only that, forex exchanges are also subject to the management of the company’s activities targeting customers. Create fairer competition between forex brokers.
Commissions and Account Types
Provide 4 types of accounts: Trade.MT4, Zero.MT4, Trade.MT5, Zero.MT5. We can see as 2 types of accounts:
Trade.MT4 and Trade.MT5 is a Standard account
Zero.MT4 and Zero.MT5 is the ECN account.
Minimum initial capital is only 100 USD.
- Trade.MT4 and Trade.MT5 Account Types: The most popular of the users at Admiral Markets are Trade.MT4 accounts. Because of the popular nature of today’s forex investors, it is the MT4 platform and has no commission fees (except for Single Stocks & ETF CFDs).
- Zero.MT4 and Zero.MT5 Account Types: as the name suggests, the spread is almost equal to “Zero pips” on trading pairs. Commission fee of 3.5 – 6 USD / lots depending on forex trading pair.
Only Trade.MT5 account is the platform that offers the most about trading products.
Leverage trading at Admiral Markets
- Forex, indices, gold and silver: 1: 500
- Copper, Platinum, Palladium: 1: 100
- Commodities 1:50
- Shares and cryptocurrencies are 1: 5
MetaTrader Surpreme Edition Exclusive at Admiral Markets
Friendly and pleasant on the MetaTrader Surpreme platform, it could have been designed from Admiral Markets’ IT team.
What benefits will investors on the exchange get from MetaTrader Surpreme?
Technical analysis with Trading Central is built right into the MetaTrader Surpreme platform.
- Trading Central: is a well-known third-party financial strategy analyst. They offer support, resistance, trend levels, as well as buy or sell recommendations on everyday products.
- The Global Opinion: simply tells it how traders are thinking whether the market will go up or down for each type of market.
- Mini Terminal: is a miniature utility that allows traders to easily buy or sell? The volume is how many lots? Take profit point? Cut loss point? it’s just that simple.
There’s also the Tick Chart Trader, Indicator Package, Mini Charts, and more. All of these functions on the traditional version of Metatrader 4 either with or without. What is not there helps you not have to struggle to search the internet.
Admiral Markets is NO DEALING DESK
This is a broker that only intermediates orders from customers to the market and they are not market markers. So investors can comfortably trade with all trading methods from Scalping, Day Trading, Positive Trading, Hedge, Trading Robot (EA).
An ECN / STP forex broker with quite competitive spread is also important as it affects your profit performance. Admiral Markets’ low spread and low commission will also be very competitive with the same ECN / STP brokers such as ICMarkets, FPMarkets and Tickmill.
Stocks, Bonds, ETFs, Stock Indices, Commodities are very rich
If investors are more interested in “Stocks” then Admiral Markets is an option to consider. Because, this is a plentiful supply of products such as Stocks, Bonds, ETFs, Stock Indices, Commodities in the form of CFDs. The Equity segment alone is more than 3,300 indices. Therefore, Admiral Markets is ranked in “Top 10 brokers provide stock or shares most” current.
Currently, Admiral Markets offers Trading CFDs with over 3000+ stocks and commission free ETFs with Admiral Markets.
0 commission for stock CFDs
0 fees for real-time quotes
0 fees for advanced charting tools and premium analytics
0 fees for bank and credit card deposits
0 fees for trading education
You want to “Trade US stocks and ETFs with 0% commission”
Deposit and withdrawal methods at Admiral Markets
Diverse deposit and withdrawal methods include: Bank wire, Visa / Master card, Neteller, Skrill, Bitcoin wallet, Safetypay, AstroPay, Trustly, Fast transfer RAPID. No Deposit Fee. Withdrawals apply commission free for 2 withdrawals per month.
- Very secure in terms of license.
- Supporting an improved platform than MT4, making it convenient for traders to enter trading orders.
- Spreads are quite low on trading pairs.
- A wide variety of financial products.
Withdrawals are virtually 1-3 business days.