Here are signs of a Forex scammer who wants to steal your money.
- Too few people know about that forex broker. Usually business companies that have just started up. Check google you will notice this very very clearly.
- Unclear or fake legal address and background information.
- Broker’s advisors often invite transactions, usually an offer to buy shares. Always show you how to make money aka “Secrets”.
- Broker’s staff can advance money to investors (for purpose of hitting investors’ greed). Or often show accounts with huge amounts of capital. Or COMMITMENT TO PROFIT.
- Forex brokers have signs of bonus money with an unbelievable bonus in industry (not all bonus forex brokers are scam forex brokers, this must be clearly distinguished).
- No need, verify investor’s identity and address before opening an account for a client (or it’s too easy to verify).
- Regularly posting promotional photos that are too colorful, not even posting “fresh, sexy” images. Because this is taboo in reputable brokers. Doing business doing business.
- If you are willing to learn reports from CFTC, NFA, FCA, ASIC, CySEC about warning fake broker. In this particular case, it is happening very, very often.
- And there are many more ways to find out.
Above still applies to fraudulent BO company.
In conclusion, these scam forex brokers. Literally, it is not a nominal forex broker in financial industry. Here is “Blacklisted Forex Brokers- BO, Forex scammer list“, which itigtrader will usually update